Welcome to the Revolution

Hi there, welcome to my blog - La Revolution Deux. It's an odd name - but I like it! Here you will find all the info on my various DIY Guitar effects builds, amplifiers and guitars. Everything from a humble Ibanez tubescreamer to the holiest KLON Overdrive.

You may also find a few effects builds that I am looking to move on - usually in exchange for other effects/gear/cash. You can always check my ebay account to see what I've got up for grabs.

Have fun, enjoy the blog - Fred Briggs :-)

CONTACT ME



Feel free to get in contact with me about anything you see on this blog or with any general questions about guitars, amplifiers and effects, I'll be happy to answer! Just click the button above to email me directly or alternately my email address is fredbriggs2007 [at] googlemail [dot] com

Search This Blog

Thursday 28 March 2013

Bearfoot / BJF - Baby Pink Booster


I like collecting BJFe designs, I like their simplicity and the fact that they sound really good. Here's one of Bjorn's latest offerings - the Baby Pink Booster.

Here's the description from the Bearfoot FX website;

"+15 dbs of clean guitar friendly boost and a tasty buffer ... Deluxify your drives ! If you've seen the very expensive BJFe Honey Bee and Baby Blue and Emerald Green 'Deluxes' .... this is whats in there besides the drive circuit ---- the BPB is the buffer and the boost for those ---- so put the BPB at the end of your dirt section and 'Deluxe' them all. 8-18v for more headroom and clarity if needed"

Gutshot of the Bearfoot Baby Pink Booster
And, as usual, a YouTube clip of the offending pedal "in action" alongside some late 80s haircuts;


And here's the schematic provided by mmolteratx;


There you go, a simple jfet setup that runs at unity gain without the boost pot wiper connected to ground and boosts when the effect is engaged. For most fun - run this thing from 18 volts for extra gain and fun. You'll need to select the jfet as to get it biased correctly, go for one that gives you around 4.5v on the drain (or just one you like the sound of).

For more info and a few vero layouts check out this thread at freestompboxes.org; http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22020

11 comments:

  1. Where is the Super-Hulk-Cap in the picture shown in the schematic? And what's it's purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease________Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,OCD,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can start the channel and get the channel activation code to enter on YouTube Com Activate website. Once you accomplish this process, then you are ready to watch YouTube videos on your Device.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. Bedigitech is well-known as Web Development Services in Gurgaon. Our aim is create the most engaging and user-friendly websites possible so that your clients can quickly get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Begloballlc providing the Digital Marketing Services in Los Angeles. We help you with audience engagement through social media management, email marketing, content writing, and online reputation management.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bookmarked more article from this website. Nice blog provided here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article! keep writing this kind of blog. Keep it up, thanks budddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read several excellent stuff here. Keep on writing great, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, superb blog layout! Magnificent, let alone the content Fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome on Revolution Deux. However, please do not spam links to unrelated sites - these comments will be removed! Thanks - Briggs.