Welcome to the Revolution

Hi there, welcome to my blog - La Revolution Deux. It's an odd name - but I like it! Here you will find all the info on my various DIY Guitar effects builds, amplifiers and guitars. Everything from a humble Ibanez tubescreamer to the holiest KLON Overdrive.

You may also find a few effects builds that I am looking to move on - usually in exchange for other effects/gear/cash. You can always check my ebay account to see what I've got up for grabs.

Have fun, enjoy the blog - Fred Briggs :-)

CONTACT ME



Feel free to get in contact with me about anything you see on this blog or with any general questions about guitars, amplifiers and effects, I'll be happy to answer! Just click the button above to email me directly or alternately my email address is fredbriggs2007 [at] googlemail [dot] com

Search This Blog

Friday 24 February 2012

WIP - Projects in the pipe line!

Ok, so I've got a few projects in the pipeline. First up is a continuation of my work with boosters - I've already published the "'64 Vintage" (a Vox voiced boost/overdrive), I've got the "E11even" (A Marshall voiced booster/overdrive) and the "'Face" (A Fender voiced booster/Overdrive) to release soon. I really like these three designs and I've been building them in conjunction with each other to ensure that they stack really nicely. When you've got all three you can interchange their positions and settings for all sorts of great overdrive tones :-)


Also on the bench is my version of the much acclaimed Fulltone OCD, which is probably one of the most popular boutique pedals ever. The Briggs version is super versatile with diode switching options, a saturation control, bass and treble controls, a boost control and an option to switch between 9V and 18V, all the old OCD tones are there but the options to go crazy and craft your own sound are huge. I'll be putting this one up in the next few days!

So that's what's coming up - is there anything else you lot would like to see? Any custom designs or interesting concepts? I'm open to suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome on Revolution Deux. However, please do not spam links to unrelated sites - these comments will be removed! Thanks - Briggs.